8915阅读
要对微小的事物怀有信念,因为真正的力量存乎其中。
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat。
没人需要,没人爱,没人关心,被所有人遗忘,这比起没有食物是更大的饥饿,更大的贫困。
There is a terrible hunger for love. We all experience that in our lives - the pain, the loneliness. We must have the courage to recognize it. The poor you may have right in your own family.
我们都渴望得到爱。在我们的生命中都经历过——痛苦,孤单。我们必须勇敢地认识它,在你的家庭里可能就会有这样可怜的人。
Find them.
找到他们。
Love them.
爱他们。
Speak tenderly to them. Let there be kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile, in the warmth of your greeting. Always have a cheerful smile. Don't only give your care, but give your heart as well.
温柔地对他们说。让仁慈显现在你的脸上,你的双眼,你的微笑,和你温暖的问候中。要始终保持愉快的微笑。不仅仅要奉献出你的关爱,更要奉献你的心 。
The more you have, the more you are occupied, the less you give. But the less you have the more free you are. Poverty for us is a freedom. It is not mortification, a penance.
你拥有的越多,占有的越多,你只会付出的更少。反之,你拥有的越少就越自由。贫穷对我们来说是一种自由。这不是羞辱,而是苦行。
Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart.
在你说话之前,必须先安静下来倾听,因为上帝正在我们的心中默默地说话。
Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray.
把你对上帝爱的喜悦放在心中,与你遇到的人一起分享喜悦,特别是和你家人一起分享。虔诚地——让我们祈祷。
People are often unreasonable,illogical,and self-centered;
人们经常是不讲道理,不可理喻,和以自我为中心的;
Forgive them anyway.
不管怎样,原谅他们吧。
If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;
即使你是友善的,人们可能还是会说你自私和动机不良;
Be kind anyway.
不管怎样,你还是要友善。
If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
当你功成名就,你会有一些虚假的朋友和一些真实的敌人;
Succeed anyway;
不管怎样,你还是要取得成功;
If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;
即使你是诚实的和率直的,人们可能还是会欺骗你;
Be honest and frank anyway.
不管怎样,你还是要诚实和率直。
What you spend years building,someone could destroy overnight;
你多年来营造的东西,有人在一夜之间把它摧毁;
Build anyway.
不管怎样,你还是要去营造。
If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;
如果你找到了平静和幸福,他们可能会嫉妒你;
Be happy anyway.
不管怎样,你还是要快乐。
The good you do today,people will often forget tomorrow;
你今天做的善事,人们往往明天就会忘记;
Do good anyway.
不管怎样,你还是要做善事。
Give the world the best you have,and it may never be enough;
即使把你最好的东西给了这个世界,也许这些东西永远都不够;
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
不管怎样,把你最好的东西给这个世界。
You see,in the final analysis,it is between you and God;
你看,说到底,它是你和上帝之间的事;
It never was between you and them anyway.
而决不是你和他人之间的事。
整理:于姊妹
7597阅读
5188阅读
4077阅读
3826阅读
3728阅读
发表评论 取消回复